Thursday, June 21, 2012

LADY,28,CAUGHT WITH DRUGS INSIDE HER PRIVATE PART

A 28-year-old lady, Augusta Onah was arrested at the Port Harcourt International Airport by operatives of the NDLEA with cocaine which she concealed in her private part.
Augusta, who resides in Italy, was arrested with 66 wraps of cocaine worth N12m on Saturday while attempting to board an Air France aircraft to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris.
Answer questions on why she got into illicit drug trafficking, Augusta said she was introduced into it by one Helen in Benin, the Edo State capital. “It was my old-time friend, Helen, that gave them to me in Benin. She (Helen) lives in Frankfurt, Germany. She wanted to assist me because I told her I was having some financial problems,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment