Monday, April 15, 2013

Dear CB readers: I think my wife likes women

From a male CB reader:
I would like to know if there are other men out there who think their wives are into women? I think mine is. I went through her blackberry the other day and I couldn't believe the BB chat I read between her and someone I thought was just her friend. Another married woman for that matter. Their chat was of a sexual nature, something you would expect between a man and a woman. This lady even sent photos of her boobs and private parts to my wife.
I eventually confronted my wife about it and she said they were just joking around. Who jokes around with p**sy photos? What should I do now?
LMAO at who jokes around with vagina photos. No, nobody does! So what should he do, other than ask for a threesome? Lol. *kidding*

No comments:

Post a Comment