Thursday, October 11, 2012

"I Am Not Responsible For Ibidapo Obe's Pregnancy,She Is A Liar" -Dino Melaye -

Recently,Popular actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe granted an interview claiming ex-Kogi House of Reps Member, Dino Melaye is responsible for her pregnancy.

The married father of three says its all lies.....See his statement below:




"I am not disturbed about slanderers, I also counsel my beloved friends not to be worried at all over this wicked lies from the pit of hell. I am more than capable to tackle liars and claimants. I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last. Matthew 5:11-12 is clear. No slowing down, no loitering, no parking.”

....uhmm...Sandals can never be free from our celebs.......So who are we to believe now??

No comments:

Post a Comment