Friday, November 5, 2010

Mariah Carey refuses to acknowledge her age


Entertainment
Mariah Carey Refuses to Acknowledge Her Age
Mariah Carey is having serious anxiety about her age. She recently turned 41, but don't you dare wish her a happy birthday--she may bitch slap you if you do!

Mimi, who is preggers with her first child, admits she's a little cuckoo when it comes to getting older.

Mariah and Nick Discuss Sex of Baby

“I don’t have birthdays,” she said. “Literally. If anyone wished me happy birthday, I’d be like, ‘Who are you talking to?’ It’s about not being tied down to anything.”

“Honestly I don’t think I’m normal,” she added. “I don’t think my life has been quite normal. I disregard time, you don’t see me wear a watch."

Pretending you don't have birthdays isn't going to reverse time sweetheart. You ain't no Benjamin Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment