Saturday, January 16, 2010

'Exhausted'Lady GaGa collapses

The singer was due to perform at Purdue University in Indiana,but was advised to rest by her doctors.Paramedics came to take care of me,and told me my heart rate was irregular---a result of exhaustion and dehydration.I can't apologize enough for how sorry i am.I could hear my fan cheering from my dressing room,i begged everyone to let me go on stage.My stage was complicated mechanical elements,everyone was concerned i'd be in danger during the 2hr show,since i had passed out earlier.I am so devastated.I have performed with the flu,a cold strep throat:I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort.The poker face star spent most of 2009 on the road performing her monster ball tour,while fitting in several tv appearance including the royal variety show where she met the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment