Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was with my boyfriend...but fantasising about women

LADY GAGA admits she can't stop lusting after girls even when she's with a fella.Though the poker face star has never fallen in love with a woman,she's revealed all about her steaming lesbian past.So much so,sleeping with women was all she could think about the last time she dated a man,speaking on us to titan BARBARA WALTERS,she said:"i do like women.I've only been in love with men.I've never been in love with a woman.That's what (poker face)was all about...why when i was with my boyfriend,was i fantasising about women?I've had sexual relationships with women."meanwhile lady G has revealed her father cut ties with the outrageous star after he first watched her perfoming live and feared she had a screw loose.She said:"it wasn't so easy for my dad,especially in the begining ."we didn't talk for months after the first time she saw me play .My mother told me he was afraid i was mentally unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment